Vacation Starts Now
iCove Beach Hotel is a distinguished abode located in Barrio Barretto that offers a most favorable corner where you can take a break from a wearisome and busy schedule. Explore the adventures offered and go through the nightlife of Barretto where visitors can get a great feel of the metro.
Life is better in Flip Flops
With 30 grandiose rooms delicately designed to meet everyone's expectations. From the interiors to the room settings, bathroom with top of the line amenities, hot and cold shower, toiletries, and complimentary breakfast.
Among the hotel's amenities are, room service, water sports activity, 24 hours secured parking, meeting facilities, safety deposit boxes, and a restaurant that offers a wide selection of delectable dishes.
Unwind at the lounge area located near the beach or take a plunge into the modish outdoor swimming pool designed to cool you down on a hot sunny day. Unwind at the lounge area, where you can take a dip by the shore or admire the superb view of the Bay.
Exquisite Rooms with Affordable Rates
Best Services and Amenities
|General||24-Hour Front Desk, Air Conditioning, Beach Access, Complimentary breakfast, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Wedding Facilities|
|Sports and Activities||Guest may enjoy these water sports at the resort:
Banana Boat Ride
Swimming pool will be closed on December 3-5,2018 for maintenance
|Internet||Free Wi-fi in all areas of the hotel|
|Parking||Secured parking area 24/7 (first come first served basis)|
|Food and Beverages||Breakfast|
View Snapshots of iCove
Guides and Coordinates
#123 National Highway Barretto, Olongapo, Zambales
Located at the heart of Barrio Barretto, surrounded by other beach resorts, iCove Beach Hotel surely stands out because of its calming looks, elegant facilities, and outstanding service. Provided with easy access to the beach and the national highway, guests will certainly have a hassle-free stay at the resort!
Subic Via NLEX & SCTEX or San Fernando Exit
- Go to NLEX via the Balintawak interchangec in North Edsa
- Drive to the Dau Toll Plaza at the end of NLEX
- Take SCTEX ramp (at the right) about 3km from the Dau Toll Plaza
- Drive to the Tipo exit at the end of the SCTEX (about 57km)
- Take San Fernando Exit and follow Olongapo- Gapan Road going to Bataan.
- After passing the Layac Junction, Enter SCTEX Dinalupihan interchange.
- Drive to the Tipo exit at the end of the SCTEX (about 10km)
- Drive by and stop at the Subic Bay Freeport Customs Booth and acknowledge guard.
- Turn Right to Rizal avenue.
- Turn Left at the 2nd stoplight
- Turn Right to Dewey Anvenue
- Exit Kalaklan Gate, turn left.
- We are located at the left side before Baloy Long Beach (about 4km from Kalaklan Gate)
clean, comfortable, central location, nice staff, good food.
book ahead to get a room
Very quick check in and excellent service provided by the Front Desk throughout my stay.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The room is clean and nice.
The room is relaxing, bathroom is clean, balcony is nice, ambiance and location is nice. Staff are nice.
The room is really nice and very clean. Most of us have allergies because of dust but we did not experienced having allergies. We slept very well and the shower is great. The staff are all friendly and they assisted our needs. The place is awesome and we love the pool area.
overall ambiance and facilities
Send Us An Email
All fields are required.